Thursday, May 21, 2009

Formerly Know As...

Hi to everyone who use to read Alice Waters: Abridged! This is the same blog, but by a different name. I hope it smells as sweet. Thank you for reading!

I posted an explanation on AWA, but in a nutshell this blog is about more than just Alice Waters. While I love and adore the amazing things she's done for the slowfood movement - ie. CREATING IT! - I don't want to feel like I have to mention her every week or that my title and my writing aren't speaking to each other. So, I hope you enjoy Almost Slowfood...

2 comments:

  1. I love the new name! I will change my "favorites" page! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new name too! I cannot wait to try the salmon - I really hope Liam loves it too! You are a lovely writer, and I am thrilled to have such great guidance. Love, Jen

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin