Thursday, November 19, 2009

My Body+Soul Article is in Print!!!

In my other life I am a freelance writer and this month's Body+Soul is featuring my first food essay!! This particular article is very important to me as I tell the story of my grandmother's escape from Austria during World War II and how some of the only things she and her family could pack were a few special Christmas cookie recipes.

To read all about it and try out these amazing recipes brought to you from Austria, please pick up a copy of Body+Soul's December '09 issue and looking for my article, A Christmas Cookie Story. If you love it, send a letter to the editor and tell them just how much!!!

Click Here: to check out Body+Soul's website. It's a Martha Stewart publication so you know these cookies have got to be good;)

13 comments:

  1. Congrats, Peggy! What a thrill to see your name in print.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great news, Peggy. I look forward to finding your story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific. I'll look for it when I get the mag

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much!! I hope you enjoy it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear about the article and looking forward to reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! I got to read your article and loved it. Keep up the great blog. I'm sure I will be reading through it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous news, Peggy. Congratulations and may you enjoy many more moments like this. Can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Major congrats! That's fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Peggy,

    I found your blog through your Body + Soul magazine article. I LOVED the article and I am going to make your cookies this weekend! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you, Meryl! Please let me know how the cookies turn out and if you have any questions, just shoot me an email:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, Peggy, this is great news! Don't think I've seen the Dec issue yet--I'll have to look for it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I read your article. What a great story. Your recipes look fabulous, too. I'd love to try the almond cookies, and the potato-crusted quiche. Now just as soon as my kid takes a nap....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin